HLA alleles are related to many diseases and are implicated in many types of immune response.
Determination of HLA type will reveal important information in testing drug efficiacy and response to many diseases.
KOMABIOTECH provides HLA Testing by SSO probe hybridization (SSOP) with Luminex xMAP technology.
• Dependent upon the needs of the investigation determination of a HLA type can be based on analysis for a single antigen or can be performed across several
• loci to deliver a more detailed and comprehensive report.
• The service is offered for R&D / non-diagnostic purposes only.
• HLA typing performed 4 digits (‘high’) resolution.
• Genes covered: HLA-A, HLA-B, HLA-C, HLA-DRB1, HLA-DPB1, HLA-DQB1
■ Assay Principle:
HLA typing result on CSV file or text file (High resolution HLA alleles are there for each sample and comments.)
■ Sample preparation:
High quality genomic human DNA (10μL of sample DNA in 20 ng/μL concentration) should be provided by a customer.
Purity of genomic human DNA samples:
• OD260/280 ratio is over 1.8
• OD260/230 ratio is over 1.5
■ Turnaround time:
2-5 days after sample is received.