|Product Name||ELISA Starter Kit (BSA)|
|This Kit is used to quantitatively measure levels of proteins or specific antigens in serum or other biological samples by using with EzWay ELISA Core kits. Except antibody & standard, all other reagents for full ELISA test are supplied.
• There is no need to buy extra solutions separately.
• Minimize the cost and time for preparation of full ELISA Kit.
• All kit components are optimized for common ELISA test.
• It is convenient to use together with Core kits.
|• Kit components :
- ELISA Microtiter Wells Plate 10 plates
- Coating Buffer (pH9.6)
- Blocking Solution (1% BSA/PBS)
- PBS Powder Pouch
- Tween-20 (50%)
- TMB Solution
- Substrate Solution (H2O2)
- Stop Solution (2M H2SO4)
|■ Fucosylated glycoproteomic approach to identify a complement component 9 associated with squamous cell lung cancer (SQLC)
A Narayanasamy, JM Ahn, HJ Sung, DH Kong
Journal of Proteomics 2011, Pages 2948–2958