|Product Name||EzWay Direct Kplex-Y17 Forensic PCR Kit|
|EzWay Direct Kplex-Y17 Forensic PCR Kit is a short tandem repeat (STR) multiplex assay that amplifies Y chromosome-specific loci, in a single PCR reaction with purified DNA. It shares the same loci with Y-Filer™ PCR Amplification Kit (Life Technologies) which loci are DYS389, DYS635, DYS456, DYS392, DYS390, DYS448, DYS391, DYS438, DYS19, DYS393, DYS458, DYS439, DYS437, DYS385 and GATAH4. The primer of Kplex-Y17 kit are more miniaturized than Y-Filer™ and the size disposition of two kits is complementary, therefore, in case of analyzing the degraded or inhibitory evidence samples, the detected loci numbers might be increased.
Also, Kplex-Y17 series keep the same primer sequences to sustain kit concordance between evidence samples and reference samples when used in criminal DNA database.
EzWay Direct Kplex-Y17 Forensic PCR Kit amplifies loci in a single PCR reaction without any prior DNA purification.
|• STR (Short Tandem Repeat) Based Human Identification
• Mail-specific STR genotyping
• Multiplex Direct PCR without DNA purification
|• Direct F PCR Buffer
• Hot Taq-fx DNA polymerase(5U/uL)
• Kplex-17 Primer Mix
• Allelic ladder
• Inhibitor Cocktail
|• Applied Biosystems 310 Genetic Analyzer filled with POP-4 & 36cm capillaries
• ABIPRISM® 3100/3100-Avant Genetic Analyzer filled with POP-4 & 36cm capillaries
• Applied Biosystems 3130/3130xl Genetic Analyzer filled with POP-4 & 36cm capillaries
• GeneAmp® PCR System 9600/9700/Veriti
|Human identification with a forensic sample|