|Product Name||Taq DNA Polymerase II (MgCl2 Free Reaction Buffer)|
|Taq DNA Polymerase is the enzyme from the cloned Thermus aquaticus expressed in E.coli. This unmodified enzyme replicates DNA at 74°C and exhibits a half-life of 40 minutes at 95°C. The enzyme catalyzes the polymerization of nucleotides into duplex DNA in the 5'→3' direction in the presence of magnesium and also possesses a 5'→3' exonuclease activity.
Taq DNA Polymerase is recommended for use in PCR but is not recommended for use in DNA sequencing reactions.
|• Ultrapure, thermostable recombinant enzyme
• Highly thermostable: 10min at 97°C, 60min at 94°C
• 5'→3' exonuclease activity
• Extra A addition activity
• Amplification range:
- Lambda DNA: up to 6Kb (Max. 12Kb)
- Human genomic DNA: up to 2Kb (Max. 4Kb)
• Composition of Taq polymerase and Taq PCR buffer without MgCl2
• No Nuclease, RNase, Protease contamination
|• Taq DNA Polymerase II
• 10x Taq PCR Buffer II
• MgCl2 Solution